When it comes to skincare, people want results fast! Many people use actives every day and in every step of their skin care routine. BIG MISTAKE!
STOP OVER USING ACTIVES!
The skin needs nurturing, babying, and most importantly time. A good skincare regimen should consist mostly of products that contain ingredients which nourish the skin like Ceramides. Actives are OK but use should be limited to about 3 times a week.
It can be difficult to decide which skin care product should contain active ingredients. Toners are a good way to slip actives into your skin care routine. They are inexpensive, primarily gentle and keep the pores clean. Here are some great toners sold at Target for oily skin.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Skin Care @
- Offers antioxidant benefits, antibacterial benefits, and brings about a natural glow
- No added parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or artificial fragrances or dyes. 100% cruelty-free
- Breakouts are reduced
- Skin feels smoother, softer, and looks healthier
- Brightens and balances skin
- Promotes a more radiant, even and youthful-looking complexion
- 2% Vitamin C brightening complex
- Suitable for all skin types
Toners are a great way to incorporate actives into your current skin care routine. It is important to read the directions and safety guidelines of any product that has active ingredients, especially when pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
Makeup but First Skincare