Optimal Beauty LLC, an Illinois limited liability company operates the Optimal Beauty DBA KiKi Carr, which includes our website at optimalbeauty.net.
Children Under the Age of 18
No one under age 18 may provide any information to Optimal Beauty. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information to Optimal Beauty. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Our Privacy Practices
Information We Collect
When you use the Optimal Beauty, we may collect information about you or your use of the Optimal Beauty. Some examples of this information are, but not limited to:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- Non-personally identifying information that third parties have collected and share with Optimal Beauty.
Information We Collect Directly
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, for example:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Optimal Beauty website, submitting inquiries, or requesting further services relating to Optimal Beauty or your use of Optimal Beauty;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys and or online forms promoted by Optimal Beauty.
We may use third party analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics) to provide us with analytic data collection and reporting. We will not provide any personally identifiable information to such third parties.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide and improve Optimal Beauty. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To send you administrative e-mails, such as technical support, security and maintenance notices.
- To notify you about changes or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Optimal Beauty.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
Disclosure of Your Information
Optimal Beauty does not disclose or sale information about our users to any third party.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about end users or our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- for legal reasons such as but not limited to court orders.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from certain businesses, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident, and Company is subject to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may make one request each year by contacting us at the email address below. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (800)-952-5210.