Many people feel a facial is a special occasion thing, but it is not. There are many benefits to getting a professional facial regularly. The sun, pollution, hormonal fluctuations, poor diet and habits such as smoking all take a toll on the look and feel of skin. Facials combat those damaging elements as well as improve circulation and promote detoxification.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Here are 5 Reason you need a facial:
- Learn your skin and how to care for it.
- Receive expert analysis.
- Get professional advice unique to you.
- Have access to medical grade products and modalities such as Microdermabrasion, chemical peels, Microneedling and Electrotherapy.
- Treat and prevent. An Aesthetician can treat and prevent moderate skin conditions such as acne and identify severe conditions such as skin cancer.
- Professional and effective care. Facials deliver results.
- Heat & Aroma therapy.
- Massage pressure points and areas that hold tension.
- A listening ear.
- Clearer and brighter complexion.
- Fresh and youthful appearance.
- Cleaned pores.
You Deserve It!
- Self care.
If you have problematic skin such as acne, the first few facials can result in a purge. A purge happens when underlying skin conditions are brought to the surface. Remaining consistent with your facials and being diligent about your home care regimen will produce incredible results over time.
Facials address the current state of the skin. After a facial you should look better, be informed, feel uplifted and re-energized.
Life gets busy and it can be hard to make time for a facial. Here are some things you can do at home to look and feel your best.
- Mask with Peter Thomas Roth
- The Cucumber mask is cooling, soothing, & hydrating.
- Soak With Dr. Teals
- Lavender salt and bubble bath ease aches & pains, soothes the mind and nourishes skin.
- Affirm yourself with Cassandra Mack
- Bible based affirmations for mental health and clarity.
SHOP THIS STORY
Follow Me on YouTube & Social Media!